Monday, February 8, 2010

Inky Weekend

Looking up at the Letterpress shop
Did a lot of drawings over the weekend... in prep for the 2 upcoming shows. (my daughter did a lot of drawing too... marker all over her feet, legs and face. too funny!) I've been loving drawing architectural scenes and hope to search out more images to draw. (maybe a good walk downtown... lots of old buildings there).
I have 2 linen art quilts I've blogged about in the past year and am hoping to hastily quilt them to have for the Ruby Slipper show in Spokane. They're throw size (or a bit larger) and I think they'll look great on the wall. Hopefully later in the week I'll post some progress on them!

2 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

love the print shop (another medium i'd like to explore)...good luck getting ready for the shows!

artslice said...

Hi Beth- thank you! I'd love to learn how to use a letter press too. (I have a stationary fetish :)