Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More French Drawings...



Here are few more drawings... they are pretty 'doodly.' I don't know if they'll even make it into the shop because I'm not that happy with them. Maybe the sketchbook is a good place to go right now and hash out a few ideas.

It has been very warm here and the flowers are growing like crazy. There's nothing like checking the garden every morning to see how much growth there was. I like being that kind of 'busy' :) Thank you, summer, for finally arriving in our neck of the woods.

2 comments:

M.A. Wakeley said...

Love your French drawings, Brenda! I wouldn't call them doodly at all, but whatever that special quality it is that gives them their loose and light feel, THAT is what makes them yours. It's great to see them both with and without color.

artslice said...

Thank you, Mary Ann... I really appreciate your comments. :) Have a great holiday weekend!!