Friday, October 21, 2011

New Facebook Artist Page

Happy Friday to one and all! I'm taking the leap and opened a Tea and Ink Studio artist page on Facebook. (I know I'm a bit behind the times, but I'm trying :) Here is my new photo on the page... another side of myself. Please 'like' me over there if you're in the mood for a visit. I'll be posting new work regularly and announcing sales in the etsy shop, events and the like.

I'll still be here too, in a more personal, organic/studio sort of way. So, stay tuned. I may be moving into the 21st century :)


2 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

i love the self portrait but am still finding my way on facebook myself...

artslice said...

Thank you, Beth! Wish I really did have that long hair :)

Facebook is quite a mind scramble for me now!