Monday, June 8, 2009

The Next Quilt...

Here's the next quilt I want to make... it has some great fabrics with interesting textures. Rarely do I use a *pattern (like to listen to my own 'drummer') but this one drew me in with the folk art style and colors. I have copied all the patterns out of the book but won't be starting 'til the other (pink and brown) is finished. Quilting is so fun and no stress... there's a decadent quality to it because it's not for anyone but me and my family to enjoy. Have a great Monday!

*Pattern by Folk Heart Threads from Need'l Love. Visit their web site here.

2 comments:

Jeane Myers said...

wonderful quilt - somehow I'm sure you will put your stamp on it - can't imagine you wouldn't :)

artslice said...

Hi Jeane... :) thanks! I sent you an email. Have a good Tuesday.