Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Last Underdrawings...

This one is early in the season... She's realized it's snowing again.
A moment of sunflower ecstasy
Here are a few more beginnings drawn outside over the weekend. I think these will be the last of the series to be in the show. Gotta get busy finishing many and (my favorite part) starting the last of the new ones. There will be 10 of 'em for the show... 9 if I can't mend the one the dog damaged when he knocked over the Half-Julian portable easel, broke it and caused the painting to crash on the floor. (There go the dreams of painting plein-aire!)

3 comments:

Jeane Myers said...

oh, Brenda,this is going to be a fabulous show - okay, so I had to laugh a bit about the dog/easel mishap! - it so mirrors my life and I don't even have a dog....

artslice said...

Thanks Jeane... I hope so! Yes, the dog; a comedy of errors. Even funnier that you don't have a dog :) Sense of humor intact!!

martha miller said...

love the whole idea behind this series! have you ever read The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman?