Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Air Pen Doodles

I ripped up an old, soft sheet and used it for 'scrap paper' - I mean fabric :)


The brown is an old dinner napkin - tan is linen
Playing around with scraps of fabric ... I decided to fire up the air pen and do a little practice. I discovered I could draw a border and sew it on my experimental quilt I've been making. (maybe a post coming on that later in the week) Ooh, what if I did some border drawings on ribbon?? That would be fun... might have to try it.
It's starting to snow again - tons of icicles hanging off the house and a cold and powdery winter wonderland out our windows. Time to get painting! What do you do when it snows?

2 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

knit, paint and cook : )
what a great idea for your border can't wait to see how it all comes together. hibernation is good for creating.

artslice said...

Hi Beth,
Knit, paint, cook... a great trinity! (although I may have to replace 'cook' with yoga or walking. I'm not much of a cook!)

Thanks for the kind words - I'm off to see what you're up to.