Monday, January 30, 2012

Caught in a Riptide



Passionflower... dreaming of summer (already!)




Here is a better sample of the yummy Colonial Red of our house... much easier to see here.


Well, 100 faces Thursday came and went... I had my photos downloaded into the computer, all ready. Somehow, it all got pushed to the back burner. I had a great little lunch 'party' (as the kids call it" on Friday with some girlfriends and all our youngest who can have after-pre school playdates, mid-day. It was pure bliss to chat with the girls and hang out. Need to do more of that! (thank you, R and K!)


Anyway, this last Monday of January has turned into... First 100 faces of Thursday :) There will be more at Flickr later today. But, for now - I must don the yoga clothes and corral the kids into their school togs. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

ah yes, the back burner : )

artslice said...

:) I know you know, Beth! Sometimes, back burner is a nice break though.