Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fat or Thin Ink Pen?


Had a great time unwinding and drawing yesterday on my favorite paper. (Arches Cover in cream... can't get it locally :( Couldn't find the Pitt India ink brush pen, so I used a skinny (.005) Pigma pen and did the lower cafe drawing. Later, I did find the brush pen and did the upper boulangerie drawing. (both will have color added) I'm going to stick to the brush pens... it gives the drawing a different quality than the ultra thin line. Amazing what a difference size makes! What do you like to use - thick or thin?

4 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

you know the top one looks more"your style" i guess because it's what you usually use but i really like the sketch-like quality that comes through in the thinner pen drawing (i think it's going to look beautiful once colored). have a great weekend-
beth

Laura said...

superb, brenda. i love them both equally...

Term Papers said...

Nice post. I really liked it.. Don't forget to update it regularly. I am looking for new updates dying to read more stuff from you.

Term Papers said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!