Monday, August 11, 2008

Loving Orange!

Here is some irresistible yarn I found in Portland. I will make a scarf out of this... I'm so loving orange lately, in painting and most other aspects of life. :) I will be starting some new drawings probably tomorrow... I did not have a moment to do it... there was lots o' crazy, loud family times which does not equal good drawing time! (I need calm and quiet... kind of like study time).

As soon as I finish some I'll post new work, but for now, it's gonna be wild card fun stuff! Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Love that yarn! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with it.

martha miller said...

Welcome back, Brenda! I'm starting a knitting project today that feels daunting...

It's a cropped sweater that I need to finish before Sept 20 and it is done on size 4 needles. I read the directions quickly thinking that it was done on size 7 needles, but those are just for the trim...

Better get started - at least it's a short sweater!!!

artslice said...

Thanks you guys! It's good to be back. I haven't been home for so long and there's a lot to do just to settle in!

Wow, Martha that sweater sounds time consuming with size 4 needles. What happens on Sept 20?

martha miller said...

my daughter's wedding - it's for me to wear! i couldn't find what i wanted in any store or on-line.
talk about adding pressure! if it seems impossible, i'll just buy a big shawl at the last minute, and finish the sweater at my leisure. the wedding is taking place outdoors on an island in bar harbour - could be a bit nippy that day!!