Friday, November 21, 2008

Feet in Front of the Fire

Our family's cold/flu has come full circle. I've got it and now the baby has it (well, she's 2). This was taken just a while ago... baby fell asleep in my arms, I'm knitting and my son's playing trains. We've got NPR's 'Golden Oldies' show on (don't know what the real name is, but it's big band, old-time singing and jazz from the 20's-40's). One can do just about anything in front of the fire and let the rest of the world melt away. Hopefully, I'll have something to share with you by the end of the weekend... have a good one.

2 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

Is it that time already???? I wish you healthy juju and quiet time to recover. I know you have a lot on your plate right now and taking time to recover can feel good to the body but worrisome to the brain. I hope a weekend of rest puts you all on the mend.
Beth

artslice said...

Thanks for those sweet wishes, Beth! You brought a smile to my face... This morning I am feeling better, hooray! Have a great Sunday :)