Sunday, November 23, 2008

The last of the Christmas Cards...


Finally started feeling better today and finished printing up the Christmas cards after a trip to the art store for more paper. It's Murphy's law... the paper I've been using (Canson colorline) is being discontinued, arg. Anyway, when the time came to print... I used a bit of the paper I bought and then thought these would look great on sheet music or old book paper. There are some in the etsy shop now and the rest will go to a great book shop downtown and possibly a gallery.

3 comments:

Two Sentence Horrors said...

I like the way your cards on music sheets came out. Did you have the paper already, or did you get it for this project?

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

artslice said...

Thanks ladies! Nancy, I did have the paper already. Since I was printing on an ivory colored paper... it just came to me - use the music! Happy Thanksgiving to you both :)
~Brenda