Monday, November 24, 2008

Some Calendars...

Ready for the calendars to be stuck on!

I made some tag art calendars today... it was sort of an all day project, done in windows of time. But... why am I mentioning that (?)- it's the way I usually work! I'm going to offer these in my shop (well some of 'em) at a special, lower price than I do locally. (only because the store has to make their commission!)
Anyway, they are really fun. I've been making them since I moved to Spokane - at that time, I made them for friends and family to put in Christmas cards. It's sort of a yearly ritual for me to get out special papers and silk ribbons I've been hoarding and buying on trips here and there - and finally using them!

3 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

hi brenda,
these tags are beautiful just on their own. what a great way to spend the afternoon surrounded by color and ribbon! I have been thinking a lot about the issue of pricing too...etsy makes it a bit complicated doesn't it?

Paula Villanova said...

These are really cool...I must check out your shop!

artslice said...

Thanks ladies! These are one of my favorite things to make :) and I always love to make something functional. Hope you both have a great holiday!
~Brenda