Sunday, January 25, 2009

Afternoon Printing


Excuse the blur!


Hooray, I was able to print today for an unlimited period of time - which is unheard of in my life! These valentines turned out even better than I'd hoped. I did some printing on fabric too. Maybe they'll turn into quilt blocks or become lavender sachets... who knows. Black linen was close at hand so I tried it and really like it- it has a very different feel from the ivory book pages and old sheet music.
Speaking of hearts, tonight I watched the conclusion of Wuthering Heights on Masterpiece Theater... there's nothing like unrequited love...oh so good!

5 comments:

Paula Villanova said...

These are beautiful, both in the design and the background colors and materials.

artslice said...

Thanks so much, Paula. I've been thinking about carving some more that will go with these... but not necessarily for valentine's day. (I'm thinking quilt!)

Jeane Myers said...

oh, yum, these are great!

artslice said...

:)Thanks Jeane

martha miller said...

word verification sooted which is fun because i was just about to write about how much i love the red on black - sooty black!