Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Mini-Sachets



Worked hard and fast on these yesterday... and actually got 'em done! Woo-Hoo!! A few of these will go in the shop and the rest I'm saving for 2 upcoming gallery shows. (I got invited to have a solo show at a local gallery. It's a venue for artists who have smaller works and will be for June!)
Today, I'll be working on my Asian-inspired woodblocks and walk the dog... although we've had flurries and cold wind here. BRRRR. Not much else going on! Happy Sunday.

5 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

love the 1st photo (and of course the last is irresistable!). it's so good to see color popping up everywhere.

artslice said...

Hi Beth- thank you! Couldn't help but put the sleeping photo of the puppy. Speaking of color... I'm excited, today I actually saw loads of crocus' coming up in a neighborhood yard!!

Jeane Myers said...

I agree with Tangled sky - the first photo is really cool - the little stack of mini pillows - snow here yesterday! morning - melted thank god -

martha miller said...

i can smell these from here! pretty!

artslice said...

Thanks so much ladies! Hey Jeane... my mom's heater isn't working in all the snow over there! Hopefully it'll be fixed today.