Friday, May 16, 2008

New Carvings




In the drawing stage...


Here are some of my latest woodblock carvings - the start of a series inspired by the beach/ocean. I'm going to print these in layers... probably using light-colored inks. I may experiment with colored paper too... just in the mood to do something completely different than the usual. I'm running low on wood and need to place an order, which will set me back about a week or less - wish I had ordered earlier, I like to have it on hand when I'm ready to work!


2 comments:

Kristin Loganbill said...

they look so pretty just carved like that. isn't it nice to be able to keep the carving for yourself, but still sell the prints!

artslice said...

Thanks, Kristin. It is nice to keep them... they look so pristine without any ink stains. Thanks for visiting!