Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Things in My Little Shop

Sea Lilly wool felted purse
Detail of bird diptych I
Bird with egg predella - II

Detail of bird diptych I

Flight wool felted purse
Here are some new items I've added to my ETSY shop. I have a nice sale going on there right now. My fiber art purses are on sale and there's free shipping til May 31! It has been so great to have the shop back in order after a very long spell of photography problems. (the bird diptych has not yet been added to the shop but is coming soon)

I'm also planning a woodblock print give-away in the near future, so stay tuned for that! Other than that, I have been enjoying the holiday weekend! I've planted many seeds... wildflower mix, dill, basil, chamomile, marigolds and of course tons of violas. My son's veg garden is doing well... the lettuce and onions look quite good. All the lilacs are in bloom here -Spokane is known as the 'Lilac City'- and accordingly I will be planting 2 or 3 in our side front yard for a bit more privacy!

Now, I'm off to the grocery store to buy lots of apples for the pie I'm making. We're having a BBQ at my brother's house tomorrow, Yay!

No comments: