Saturday, December 20, 2008

Black and White World






Here's one more new painting I've started...(on Wed nite). See the women they love here! Our back yard covered in a blanket of snow! I was thinking the outside looks like my painting, black and white! (well, outside maybe brown and white)
Hard to believe I haven't posted since Wed. I overdid it while snow shoveling and suffered some bouts of nausea, vomiting and 'exhaustion' over the past few days. (apparently aerobically shoveling for 1 1/2 hrs in very low temperatures can do that to a person) But, how can that be?? I must be getting old! :) It's a little embarrassing to admit but that's my story for not being online at all for the past few days. (My family is full of medical people, I didn't come up with this diagnosis on my own.) So, if you don't own a snow blower, take breaks when shoveling! But enough about me...
We hope to do a little baking and playing out in the snow today! Hope you all have a lovely Saturday.
ps I added a new painting to my shop!

3 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

shoveling is so much harder than it seems! i hope you are feeling better soon and stick to shoveling (in moderation) the sound of engines and the smell of gasoline just negate the natural beauty of the snow...easier isn't always better. happy holidays brenda!
beth

Jeane Myers said...

our worlds look very similar today - hope you have recovered from overdoing it!

artslice said...

Hi Beth
Yes... I have similar feelings about snowblowers and I don't mind shoveling, I kind of like it, actually!

Hi Jeane... wow, that's a lot of snow for P.T.!! It's beautiful, though. Hope it doesn't keep you house bound for too long.

A very Merry Christmas to you both!